ALERT: At least four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, were murdered by radical Muslms in cold-blooded attacks on American embassies and consulates this week.
So how does President Obama respond? How do our elected Representatives and Senators “handle” murderous attacks on our sovereign soil overseas?
Here’s how: the United States government is ready to send BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in foreign aid… to RADICAL ISLAMIST GOVERNMENTS in the Middle East!
YOU READ THAT RIGHT: BILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS go to RADICAL MUSLIM NATIONS each and every year… and our Congress and President are about to send them BILLIONS MORE -- THIS WEEK!
WE MUST NOT LET THEM DO IT! SIGN THE PETITION AND SEND A LETTER TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AND SENATORS DEMANDING THAT WE STOP FUNDING RADICAL ISLAMIST NATIONS!
We send these radical Islamist nations BILLIONS every year. Egypt alone, where protesters stormed the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and tore down the U.S. flag, is slated to receive $1.6 BILLION this year in U.S. aid… Libya, where our embassy personnel were brutally murdered, is set to receive hundreds of millions of dollars… And other Islamist nations, like Pakistan (whose own spy agency regards America as its “worst enemy,” and where the government jailed the man who helped us track down Osama bin Laden), has already received billions, and will be receiving even MORE of our hard-earned taxpayer dollars this year!
Rewarding the outrageous behavior of radical Islamist nations is just plain crazy. Thankfully, a number of lawmakers are proposing that we take action NOW in response to these murderous attacks:
- Rep. Peter King (R-NY), chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, declared that President Obama should be putting particular pressure on Egypt and its president, Mohammed Morsi -- a member of the radical Muslim Brotherhood -- over the sustained demonstrations there. King said the U.S. should suspend aid to Egypt until Morsi makes "absolutely clear" he is condemning the demonstrations and taking "forceful action" to protect the U.S. Embassy.
- Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) said that the U.S. should send a signal that "this barbaric behavior will not be tolerated" by suspending aid, closing U.S. embassies in Egypt and Libya and expelling their diplomats from the United States.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) spoke on the floor of the Senate, saying, “we are appalled by lack of protection of our embassies by supposed allies. We send billions of taxpayer dollars abroad and what do we get in return? Disrespect, disdain, and ultimately violence… not one penny of American taxpayer dollars should go to Libya until the murderers are delivered to justice. And not one more penny should go to Egypt until they prove that they are willing and able to protect our embassy. Second, not one more penny of American taxpayer dollars should go to Pakistan until the doctor who helped us get bin Laden is freed.”
- Rep. Jeff Landry (R-LA) said at a press event, “It would show a tremendous amount of leadership from this administration, in light of the recent developments, if the president were to come back and demand that the amount of money that is in the [continuing resolution] for Libya and Egypt be stripped.” In a press release, Landry stated, “Reports of Egypt’s intelligence chief meeting with a senior Iranian spy should further spark the necessity for the President to meet with Prime Minister Netanyahu and cancel any plans to use American money to bail out Egypt’s new Islamist government. We should cease funding any nation that is run by radical Islamists, such as the Muslim Brotherhood.”
- Rep. Joe Walsh (R-SC) and 34 other House Members had even already sent a letter to the House leadership last month, requesting that all aid to Egypt be suspended as long as they fail to commit to upholding the Camp David Accords peace treaty with Israel. The House “leadership” IGNORED them.
THESE EFFORTS MUST BE SUPPORTED BY EVERY AMERICAN -- NOW, before Congress helps the Obama regime send BILLIONS MORE to these radical Islamist nations!
SEND A MESSAGE TO YOUR U.S. CONGRESSSMEN, DEMANDING THEY STOP FUNDING RADICAL ISLAMIST NATIONS!